Numerous security measures can be implemented to create an effective security programme, but there are two tools you should never be without: Network Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS).
IDS/IPS device need two things to provide an effective layer of protection as they must be tuned to your specific network and tuned to the latest threats. If either system can not follow those basic rules then they will never do the job effectively.
Wizard Cyber are experts in both of these categories and we can get the maximum ROI from your investment with our expert help.
Enable more effective operation of your Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems by utilizing our team of information security device experts to manage the maintenance, administration and monitoring of your devices to further improve your security. If you do not currently have an IDS/IPS system in place but want to know more then please get in touch and we can assist and advise on how to implement.
IDS when used in conjunction with our Managed Threat Detection service offers the strongest level of security, monitoring and alerting available. Our Managed Threat Detection solution comes with Network Intrusion Detection and Host Intrusion Detection systems which means we listen and monitor everything to ensure your network is protected at all times. We know who and what is on the network at any given time!
- Improve IDS protection and threat remediation
- 24×7 expert monitoring and alert resolution
- Continuous IDS tuning to reduce “false positives”
- Contextualise risk based on threat and asset information
- Enhance security with analyst Threat Intelligence
- Achieve a 25% reduction in operational costs by:
- Outsourcing day to day IPS management and security
- Re-focusing existing IT staff on other key projects
- Avoiding the need to train IT staff for IPS management
- Negating the need for new hires to provide 24/7 support or additional skills
By out-tasking the difficulty and drudgery of IDS management to our expert security analysts, you enhance protection, decrease the risk of breaches and increase visibility into security with detailed metrics and reporting. Better still if you combine this with our Managed Threat Detection solution we can pull logs into our SIEM and enhance the security, threat detection and reporting capabilities and also save on cost.