Any software is prone to technical vulnerabilities. Once discovered and shared publicly, vulnerabilities can rapidly be exploited by cyber criminals. Hackers can take advantage of known vulnerabilities in operating systems (OS) and third-party applications if they are not properly patched or updated.
Patch management is “not a solved problem”
Even though patching and updating computers have been around for years, organizations of all sizes struggle—and “struggle mightily”—to patch systems effectively. Whether those machines are behind the firewall or remote, the challenge of patching the OS and applications in a timely manner persists. Those who don’t possess effective methods for software updates open up serious vulnerabilities within their infrastructure.
DECREASE RISK, INCREASE SECURITY, AND BE COMPLIANT
- Centralized access and deployment
- Agentless based system
- Asset Discovery
- Third Part Patch management
- OS Patch Management
- Cloud based central console
- Customized Reporting
- Precise Reboot Options
- Agentless Patch Management Solution for OS and Third Party Software
- Asset Discovery and Patch Assesement
- Discovery system (automatic)
- Gain in-depth information about risks in your enviroment
- Wizard Cyber fully managed solution (CYBERSHIELD Service)
To find out how Wizard Cyber can help you, enter your details in the form and we’ll get in touch.
Some error has occured.